Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, pantry-raid vegetarian pumpkin chilli. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual who needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- It's 1 can of Rotel, Chipotle flavor (can substitute mild Rotel).
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of Black Beans.
- Get 1 can (15 oz) of garbonzo beans (really any kind of bean you prefer).
- You need 1 can of chili beans (however mild or spicy you like).
- You need 1 can (7 oz) of El Pato Mexican tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- Get 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- Take 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 PKG of reduced sodium chili seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- Get 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Take 2 C. of Water.
- Take 1 T. of Ancho chili powder.
- Take 1 T. of Smoked paprika.
- Get 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chillies.
Steps to make Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- Add all ingredients to stock pot, simmer on low for an hour for flavors to come together..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pantry-raid vegetarian pumpkin chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!