Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people through the internet. If you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- Prepare 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Make ready 4 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Get 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!