Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, khubani ka custard. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Khubani ka custard is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Combine the custard powder and ¼ cup of cold milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside. Khubani ka meetha gives a perfect taste with custard. It is a traditional South Indian dish with a rich history.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Khubani ka custard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khubani ka custard
- It's 1 cup of Khubani.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- It's Half of litre milk.
- Get 2 tsp of custard powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dairy cream.
Khubani ka custard detail by detail
- Take one pot put milk custard powder sugar put on stove bring it boil make hai thick custard.
- Khubani soak one night befor in morning take out seeds and cook like jam with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- When water is evaporated, mash it with fork.
- Assemble in pyrex first khubani then layerd custusd then whipped cream garnnish with almonds of khubani.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food khubani ka custard recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!