Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, alkaline vegan lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people in the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- Get of Large Romaine Lettuce Leafs.
- Make ready of Diced red or yellow onions.
- Get of Sliced yellow squash (thinly sliced).
- Take of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake).
- It's of Chopped sweet assorted peppers.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- You need of Sea salt, cayenne if desired (season to taste).
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Rinse/Clean lettuce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sauté veggies over medium heat and add seasoning..
- Place cooked veggies in lettuce, add avocado, roll into a wrap, place a cooked sliced squash in middle of wrap and poke a toothpick through to keep it together. Delicious!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food alkaline vegan lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!