Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brownie batter hummus. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Batter Hummus is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people over the internet. Should you be the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You might have Brownie Batter Hummus using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Batter Hummus
- Make ready 14 oz. of chick peas drained & rinsed well.
- Prepare 1/4 of cocoa powder.
- Take 4 tsp of maple syrup (or 2tsp liquid stevia).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of almond milk (or other dairy free milk).
Instructions to make Brownie Batter Hummus
- Add everything to a food processor or blender except milk blend well..
- Slowly add milk until you get the desired texture. Taste and add more syrup/chocolate as needed..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brownie batter hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!