Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto carnitas (slow cooker). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people with the internet. When you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Carnitas are great for feeding a crowd. Roast or smoke the pork or cook it in a slow cooker for busy days. Just be sure to follow the final step of browning the meat in some of the roasting juices.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker)
- Prepare 6.5 lb of Pork Sirloin Roast.
- Take 4 of mixed Baby Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of large Poblano Pepper.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- Get 2 of small Sweet Onions.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- It's 5-10 drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of Onion Powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bacon Fat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Instructions to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker)
- First dice and chop up all your onions and peppers then add them and garlic to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, 2tbsp bacon fat and can Tomato Sauce to veggies and stir til evenly coated.
- Add seasonings to a bowl and mix.
- Rub the pork roasts with seasonings then place on top of mixture in slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 8hrs.
- Slowly lift roasts out of pot and place in large mixing bowl. Leave veggies and sauce in pot and add apple cider vinegar..
- Shred pork with two forks and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- This next step is optional but adds the textural components lost from using the slow cooker. In large saute pan (I use my Wok) add a few tablespoons of bacon fat and turn heat on high and grease pan. You want it screaming hot. Then toss in 1/3 of the pulled pork and let it crisp up and stir a few times and then remove and add to separate mixing bowl to cool and repeat the process two more times.
- Portion out pork into portion containers then scoop out sauce from slow cooker over top of pork.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food keto carnitas (slow cooker) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!