Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the one that wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Get 1 cup of oats (I used instant oats).
- It's 1/2 cup of mixed seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It's 1/2 cup of baked almonds.
- Take 13-15 of dates.
- You need 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need As needed of Sea salt.
Steps to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined..
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool..
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!.
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it..
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 - 2 hours before cutting in bars..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!