Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, savory veggie muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Veggie Muffins is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people through the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Savory Veggie Muffins using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Veggie Muffins
- Make ready of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of corn meal.
- Get 4 tbsp of ground hemp seeds.
- It's 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of culinary coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Get 6 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Make ready of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- Take 1/2 of beefsteak tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 1/8 cup of peas.
- It's 1/8 cup of corn.
- You need 1/8 cup of sliced leek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk.
Instructions to make Savory Veggie Muffins
- Combine dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Stir together ground flax seed with 6 tablespoons water to form flax seed gel..
- Combine wet ingredients with flax seed gel..
- Saute the onions briefly, then toss in the rest of the vegetables, adding the spinach last. cook 1 minute..
- Combine pre-cooked vegetables with wet ingredients. Mix together..
- Bring wet/vegetable ingredients and dry ingredients together, just until there is no dry flour left in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add batter to muffin pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food savory veggie muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!