Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, corn fritter (perkedel jagung) *vegetarian, vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn Fritter (Perkedel Jagung) *Vegetarian, Vegan is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Corn Fritter (Perkedel Jagung) *Vegetarian, Vegan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Fritter (Perkedel Jagung) *Vegetarian, Vegan
- Make ready 300 gr of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 1 of egg (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of fingerroot.
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It's 2 of spring onions.
- Take 2 of long red chilies.
- Take of Cooking oil to fry.
Corn Fritter (Perkedel Jagung) *Vegetarian, Vegan step by step
- Grind 200gr corn kernels with red onion, long red chilies,garlics, fingerroot, and kaffir lime leaves..
- Chop spring onion..
- Place ground ingredient in a mixing bowl, add plain flour, egg (optional), chopped spring onions, salt, and sugar, mix well..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in frying pan, fry corn mixture little by little using table spoon or small soup spoon, turn them to the other side until both side turn golden..
- Enjoy them for side dish or snack..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food corn fritter (perkedel jagung) *vegetarian, vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!