Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy dry curry with lots of carrot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot is among the favorite food menus that are sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
A very simple dish to make, this potato, peas and carrot dry curry goes well as a side dish for rotis or rice. This healthy curry has carrots which are a great source of vitamin A while peas and potatoes are a good source of vitamin C. Lets move on to the recipe for easy aloo gajar matar sabzi.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot
- Take 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Tonkatsu sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of cube Japanese style curry roux mix.
- Take 1 of Salt and Black pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot
- Use a food processor to mince the carrot. Add the tomato and pulse for 1 or 2 seconds. Mince the onion and garlic..
- Add the olive oil and butter to a deep frying pan. Add in the garlic and onion, and cook until the onion is transparent. Add in the meat and continue to cook..
- When the meat has browned, add in the carrot and lightly cook before adding the curry powder. Cook well..
- Add in the tomato, water, and soup stock, and simmer for 15 ~ 20 minutes over medium to low heat..
- Lastly, add in the curry roux, and the ★ ingredients. Season with salt and pepper..
- Chicken Curry. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy dry curry with lots of carrot recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!