Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheese pork egg with noodles. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people from the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the noodles, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, corn, and cooked pork, then season with salt and black pepper.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles
- It's 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 of noodles.
- Make ready 80 g of Pork.
- Take 2 pieces of low fat cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of soya sour.
Step by step to make Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles
- Add the water to the soya sour and mixed together, prepare all the ingredients in a dish.
- Add the pork and garlic into the mixture of soya sour, add the oil at the frying pan and spread the oil. Then add the garlic firstly.
- Add the pork to the pan and fried together, then add the egg to the pork and fried quickly and mixed all the ingredients together.
- After mixed all the ingredients together, we add the noodles to pan with a little water.
- Add the cheese and let it melt into the noodles.
- Add the black pepper finally, the dish is ready to serve now! Enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese pork egg with noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!