Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy wheat cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy wheat cookies is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. In case you are the one who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
We Ship Our Delicious Vegan, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Nationwide! Shipped Nationwide To Friends & Family. Wheat and oats combine to make a cookie that's indistinguishable from one made with white flour, except in color.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly have Healthy wheat cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy wheat cookies
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of jaggerey.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready as needed of Cocoa powder or chocolate sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of milk (optional).
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Healthy wheat cookies detailed
- Take butter (softened but not melted) and jaggery (powdered or cut in small pieces) in a bowl and beat them with hand beater or electric beater until soft and fluffy..
- Then add all the dry ingredients such as wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and vanilla essence as well. Sieve all dry ingredients before adding it..
- Make a dough of the same. (If the mixture feels too dry and thick add a spoonful of milk in order to able to make a dough of the same).
- Once the dough is made, refrigerate the same for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes..
- Put the cookie dough mixture in a piping bag and make small cookies on a greeced baking tray. You can also take a small lemon sized dough ball and press it to form a cookie..
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes..
- Note that the cookies won't be hard immediately after baking them. Let the cookies cool down for about 30 to 40 minutes in a room temperature for them to be hardened and crispy..
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce and the yummy and healthy cookies are ready to be served.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy wheat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!