Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mixed berries, almond milk and oats breakfast smoothie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mixed berries, Almond Milk and Oats Breakfast Smoothie is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Mixed berries, Almond Milk and Oats Breakfast Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed berries, Almond Milk and Oats Breakfast Smoothie
- Take 250 grams of frozen fruits.
- You need 250 ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats.
Mixed berries, Almond Milk and Oats Breakfast Smoothie instruction manuals
- Throw all the ingredients into the blender and blend..
- Change the amount of almond milk according to your desired consistency. Start with adding about 200ml and add more as you blend..
- Choose which fruits you want in the smoothie. In this one I put strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries and pomegranates..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mixed berries, almond milk and oats breakfast smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!